Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"The Greatest Miracle in the World"

by Og Mandino, 1975, 108pgs, rating=5

What an incredibly brilliant and captivating book! To think it's been under my roof for almost 9 years (length of time my husband and I have been married)! My husband noticed that I've been reading a lot so he recommended this book. I absolutely love it! It's under the premise of a self help for the down and out so inside it reveals the secrets of happiness. Line and upon line of citations from history's greatest minds. The author figured out a way to spiritually inspire without coming across churchy, even though it has precepts of Christian beliefs and ends with a memorandum from God. This book reminds us of our individual worth and thus our capabilities to do be extraordinary. I can't say enough about how wonderful this book is and that everyone should read it!! I give this book the highest mark!! ~I'm looking forward to an interesting conversation tonight with my husband about this book ... his agnostic take on it and my christian take ...hhhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates