Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blue nail polish birthday

I won The Lost Saint:  A Dar Divine novel nail polish and bookmarkers from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and received them over the weekend.  Just in time for my daughter's birthday.  She is 4 years old today and we had fun painting our fingernails blue!  She was so jazzed.  Thanks Kathy.

 Too bright ... I need a better camera!! Maybe a generous reader might get me one for Christmas. :D
These bookmarkers are signed by the author

These turned out better

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!

1 comment:

  1. You're Welcome!! Congrats on winning.
    Happy birthday to your daughter. I'm glad the nail polish arrived unharmed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates