Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Twitter bandwagon

OK, I finally jumped on the Twitter bandwagon.  I'm not sure what I got myself into but so many of you tweet and I thought I might be missing out on something good.  Therefore, leave me an address/link where I can follow you.

You're also welcome to follow my tweet HERE. I'm still new to this but I think you'll know what to do from there.

I'm kinda nervous but seeing friends there should relieve my jitters. ~Hope the experience is good. :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm new too. Just jump right in and have some fun. I'll click on your link to follow. I'm @amillssews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tweeting!!! Please update us on how you like it. I don't know if I ever will!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm a new follower! I love Twitter. At first, I was so confused that I hardly used it, but now I use it more than Facebook.

    I'll follow you :) BTW: I'm CynnieLee24

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates