Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Belated Awards

I'm in the process of wrapping up my 2010 blog stuff and this one is one of them!  Forgive me for the late reply on these awards.

Basically the way this works is to answer questions/survey and then pass the award to other bloggers as well.

Awarded to me in October by Cleo of Booklopedia.

 Awarded to me in September by Book Quoter

Awarded to me in October by JazzRJ at About Books Blog

Question for Cherry on Top Award:
"If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?"
*I would like to go back and change one thing in my life, but I don't want to tell you what it is ...too personal.

The Honest Scrap and The Versatile Blogger Awards ask to list 10 things about yourself:
1.  I have a short fuse ...especially during "the curse".
2.  Family/relatives loves the way my caldereta (Filipino tomato-saucy beef stew) turns out.
3.  My husband only wanted 1 kid but we ended up with 3!
4.  I don't like brussel sprouts!
5.  I get a big smile when I see my kids waddle-run.
6.  I have the driest skin in the world!
7.  My husband and I met on a blind date.
8.  I loved school, I just didn't like tests!!
9.  I used to be artistic once. :)
10.  I can now call myself a bookworm... considering before Feb. of this year, I read 1-2 books every other year or so!

I pass these awards to:
All my followers!  Seriously, book blogging is hard work!  So, all of you deserve a pat-on-the-back.  I certainly appreciate you!!

A special thank you to Cleo, Book Quoter, and Jazz for these awards.  You made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates