Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Starstruck!

I feel like a teenager again!  I had an author visit me on Facebook, "like" my page there, read my review of her book here and became a follower here too.  I'm stoked!  I seriously feel giddy.  :)

So who is this author?  Ms. C. Lee McKenzie!!!  The author of Princes of Las Pulgas.  A meaningful YA book that I recently reviewed and enjoyed.  AAAHHHHHH!!!!  ~I know, she's not Mark Harmon or Jason Bateman ...but I'm starstruck nonetheless! :D

Thank you Ms. McKenzie for stoppin' by.



Nativate Californian C. Lee McKenzie has always been a writer.  But she's also been a university professor and administrator, and for five years, she wrote a newsletter for university professors.  Her fiction and nonfiction for young readers has appeared in the award-winning e-zine, Stories for Children, and Crow Toes Quarterly has published her ghostly tales.  When she isn't writing, Lee enjoys hiking in the Santa Cruz Mountains in Los Gatos, California.  Her first young adult novel, Sliding on the Edge, was also published by WestSide Books.
*Check out the author's website HERE.
*Read my review of her book Princess of Las Pulgas HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!!! That's so exciting!

    I read your review and the book sounds really good. I'm adding it to my to-read list.

    Enjoy your giddy-teenage feeling. =)

    Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates