Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pondering the Scriptures Sunday #31

The bug's been hovering in my home for the past couple of weeks so sickness has been on my mind.  That said here's a couple of scripture passages that I'm pondering ...

  • "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:  And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."  James 5:14-16
  • "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord;..."  Jeremiah 30:17
Fortunately, no major physical sickness going on but nice to know that I can call upon a priesthood for a blessing.  More importantly, I can call upon the Lord to heal for all types of wounds ... physical illness or spiritual struggles.

Good health to you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates