Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I think I'm going to cry!

This weekend, I finally took the plunge and ventured on trying out templates to makeover my blog instead of backgrounds.  I found one I like and installed it.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.  I only ran into a couple of problems ... I lost my original flag counter (butterfingers on my part!) and I can't seem to move the attribution out of the header section (help!)... oh, and I don't know what that Post RSS and Comment RSS are about under the header.  Anyway, I've been learning a lot about HTML through the incredible Parajunkee and the wonderful world of Google.  They are my techy heroes!! 

So the end product is what you see now.  I am so happy, I am going to cry!!  Not too shabby for an amateur, eh?

I just made a grab button so if you are so inclined, please feel free to grab it.  Isn't it darling?  :)

Truly, Parajunkee's blog is very helpful!!  Thank you bunches Parajunkee.  You are the bomb!!!  So if you've got a techy question, head on over to her Blogging 101 feature and be empowered!!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know much about it, sometimes I'ts good make tries with the Html, Find in google about problems is very useful and using 'Ctrl+F' you can find easily the words to correct in the Html.
    It's ok to learn new choses. cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely . Beautiful colors, very soothing! I'm getting your button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Annette! The title of the template is Tired ..fits the soothing theory ..and I'm pretending that there's a book in her hidden hands while she's resting! haha. ~I grabbed yours button too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great feeling! I LOVE the look! Your button is totally cute, I have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sRy: thanks ... I'll have to try that.

    @anji: thanks ...feel free to grab. :)

    @Carrie: thanks ...good of you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates