Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mail Giddy


Woohoo, it finally arrived!  I had won this Descended by Blood prize pack from Mary @The Book Swarm last October.  For some reason it got returned to the sender (author, Angeline Kace) a couple months later.  Ms. Kace was sweet enough to contact me and try to send it to me again.  This time it reached me!  Yippee!!  ~Thank you thank you Ms. Kace!!

Ugh, this reminds me that I haven't gotten to the ebook of this yet.  It's in my old computer waiting for me to be read.  I keep forgetting!  Out of sight, out of mind I suppose.  I was hoping I'd be able to download it to my ereader but I haven't taken the time to figure out that gadget!  By the way, can that be done?  A book in pdf format download to an ereader, specifically Sharper Image's Literati?  Sure would be more convenient to read from an ereader than a computer! 

Bummer, I don't have a Nook for this beautiful skin.  Hmm, if my Literati doesn't work out maybe I'll get one.  Better yet, maybe there's a contest out there that's giving one away that I could win.  :)

Oh, I'm waiting for my daughter to get off from school so we can do our nails.  She reminded me this morning.  She was so excited.  It might be a bit bold of a color for her, we'll see.  My nails for sure needs to be prettied up and this is such a lovely color.  Just one more hour.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates