Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Book Loot Giddy

I just want to quickly share pictures of my book loot. :)

~I won "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green from Savannah @ Books With Bite
~Author Jonathan Auxier was nearby last week so my kids and I went to his signing and bought his book

Mr. Auxier dabble in illustrations as well and drew this for my son

I was the highest bidder in my local library silent auction
(last week)

I was the hightest bidder in my local library silent auction
(this week)

3 comments:

  1. I love when author's do something extra special while signing their books, especially for kids, how fun!
    I have yet to read Green's book, I have it on my Nook and can't wait to get to it! Lots of other good ones you have here, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats in winning. Quite a haul too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates