Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Book Loot Giddy


Ugh, this reading rut is really frustrating! I haven't read a book since the beginning of the month!! All I can seem to manage are audio books (only because they're portable; Playaway) and even that has been limited.  I've also fallen behind on reviewing.  Of course that doesn't stop me from adding more books to my ever growing TBR list!  Oh, the whoas of a bookworm.

Borrowed from the library:

Kindle freebie purchases:

Golden Lies



Just Add Water



Land of Mountains



5 comments:

  1. I love getting audio books from the library! I always try to have one on hand for walks. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get over your reading rut soon! I know those are always such a pain :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't tried audiobooks before...

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried audio books, but I was thinking they'd be great on my morning runs. Hmm. Sorry about the rut. I was in a reading rut back in the winter. It took a few weeks and then *presto* I was my happy book reading self. Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving your hugs. Mucho appreciated. *waves*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates