Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

International Book Week?


I saw a friend of mine on Facebook post this challenge (the statement below) on her status and was curious if it was true.  So I Googled for it's validity and really didn't find one that confirms that it is truly International Book Week but I thought it'd be fun to play along anyway. 

I think it's too hard to guess such randomness so I'm going to say who the author is. 

I'd love to hear your guess.  Also, I invite you to play along so leave me your book quote in the comments (including author) or if you make your own post in your blog, please leave me a link and I'll stop by and visit.

Okay, here's the challenge:

It's international book week. The rules: Grab the closest book to you, turn to page 52, post the 5th sentence. Don't mention the title.

"And yet she had never been in a library." ~Paulo Coelho

3 comments:

  1. Is she Lucy Cooper, the women who runs away every time I get near?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Jude Deveraux -- but that makes it too easy, well maybe not. She's prolific, a good story teller.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the guesses Kate but those are not correct. I'll stop by your blog and give you the answer. --Thank you so much for the follow as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates