Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday #1


This is a wonderful opportunity to take a moment to ponder and document what I'm grateful for so I'm taking the time and plan to do so each week.

This week I'm thankful for a supportive husband, particularly in regards to helping me with our children. He does a lot of the behind the scene work that I think I get credit for. See, I take my children everywhere church related (and not) and often without my husband. Either because he's at work or it's not his thing (he's not LDS). Hence, I get many warm comments of praise for handling my children by myself.  Yes, I do handle them by myself there but before getting there is key.  Without my husband's support, both physically getting them ready and moral support, it would be much harder to manage my little ones.  My husband's fantastic!

How about you?  What are you grateful for?  Hard to narrow down, huh?

1 comment:

  1. A supportive husband is awesome! I am thankful for my family as well.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates