Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Author-Book Profile with Interview

[Helping authors promote their books.  Being profiled does not necessarily mean I recommend the book.]

Welcome Theodore Ficklestein, author of newly published book, This Book Needs A Title.


Find Book:  Amazon | AuthorHouse | Barnes and Noble

What is This Book Needs A Title about? You ask. Poetry. But when was the last time poetry was about anything really?


Find Author: Website

This Book Needs A Title is Theodore's first book. Of all the genres he chose poetry. Which in hindsight may not have been the best decision. But hey hindsight is 20/20. Too bad foresight isn't.

What was the hardest part about writing this book?
Editing. Definitely editing.

What has been the best part about writing this book?
Finishing it.

Do you have a specific writing style?
Ironic humor.

Do you see writing as a career?
I would hope so.

Is there any particular writer that influenced you?
Comedians are a big influence to me. Like George Carlin and Jerry Seinfeld. They looked at the world differently than the norm and I try to do the same in my writing

Do you experience writer’s block? If so, what do you do?
No not really. If I feel frustrated with my writing I get away from it for awhile to clear my head.

How did you come up with the title?
It is a taken from my blog title thisblogneedsatitle.com. I got that title because I had no title for the class assignment when the teacher told us to name our blogs. It was just a joke. Still is.

Can you tell us about your next book?
Hopefully it is This Book Needs A Title Volume #2.

If you were stranded in an island, which book would you want there?
Probably a how to survive on a stranded island book.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely interview. Theodore's dry sense of humor is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bloody great interview I do love Theodore's humour which is why I follow his blog and that is how I managed to come here today

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates