Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Blogging from A to Z starts tomorrow. Yikes!!


This is my third year participating in this intense but rewarding challenge.  The first year, my theme was the A-to-Zs of people of the scriptures.  The second year, the A-to-Zs of mythology.  Now, again needing spiritual nourishment, I've decided to go back to a scripture theme and do the A-to-Zs of gospel principles or thereabouts.  Yikes!  I wanted to do something easy this year because life has really been knocking on my door but the knock of spiritual edification was knocking the loudest so here I am.

I've had plenty of time to prepare for this challenge but of course being queen of procrastination, I waited the last minute to get my act together.  I did manage very few pre-prepared posts but after that, I'm flying this again by the seat of my pants!  So, don't be surprised if my "letter" post doesn't get published until 11:59pm on some days.

Okay, the fun begins tomorrow!  Best wishes to all the participants!!

P.S. Want to know more about this challenge?  Then, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates